This item has now been sold!
Tuktuk Auto Rickshaw – Road Legal + 11 months Tax
Perhaps you have seen our iwantnoodles.com TUK TUK pootling about town! Sadly, we have to say goodbye to it, because we no longer have the time to drive her around! If you are interested, why not take a look at the video below, and maybe contact us about buying our Tuk Tuk!
Fun to drive and eye-catching! Great for advertising!
This Tuktuk/auto rickshaw is a fuel-economic (up to 100mpg!) and attention-grabbing mode of transport for anyone wanting a kooky vehicle to drive around town or a fun moving billboard for marketing.
Check out how much fun it is to drive in this video of us messing about in the TUK TUK:
This vehicle is UK Road-legal (VOSA tested), has very low mileage and comes with 11 months road tax. The vehicle is red with white hood, and has semi-permanent lettering stickers, which may be removed by the buyer. The tuk tuk may be taken out in all seasons, as it has removable all-weather doors fitted, a fan heater, and front wind-screen wiper!
Seats 1 driver and 3 (small!) passengers. You don’t need a special licence to drive it. Can be driven on a full car or motorcycle licence.
All documents and user-manuals are included with the sale of the vehicle. Cash on collection or Bankers Draft (during office hours, so that it can be taken to bank to be cashed prior to handing over vehicle). Buyer will need to arrange collection of vehicle. It will fit on large trailer or in a Luton van (recommended for long distance transport). Approximate dimensions LxWxH = 2.67m x 1.4m x1.75m.
Buy our Tuk Tuk!
- Very low mileage
- up to 100mpg fuel economy
- UK Road-Legal
- 11 months road tax & MOT
- eye-catching – great for advertising
- fitted all-weather doors
- fitted all-weather doors (removable for summer!)
- spare wheel
- Type Forced Air-Cooled, 4 stroke, single cylinder, spark ignition.
- Displacement 173.52cc
- Maximum Power 6.0kW/@5000 rpm of engine
- Starting Electric or Hand Start
- Ignition Electronic DC Type
- Lubrication Positive lubrication, wet sump
- Gears: 4 speed forward and 1 reverse speed
- Petrol tank 3 litres inclusive of 1 litre reserve (for limp home operation)
- Master engine cut-off
- high-vis wheel clamp
Buy our Tuk Tuk!