With some thanks to our friends at Lee Kum Kee, we have 8 sets of LKK Chinese New Year goodies to give away.
We want you to show us pictures that represent Chinese New Year to you. We’d love to see how clever you can make your #ILoveCNY picture. To enter this competition, please ‘like’ us on Facebook or ‘follow’ on Twitter and reply to us with your picture and #ILoveCNY in your message!
We will pick 8 winning pictures from the entries. We are looking for pictures that best show how you love and celebrate Chinese New Year!
The pack contains a Lee Kum Kee New Year recipe book, foldable shopping bag, oyster sauce memory stick, branded chopsticks, paper lantern and cute key-ring.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entrants to the competition are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The 8 winners will receive a LKK Chinese New Year goody bundle assembled by and dispatched to any address in the UK, by Wai Yee Hong.
- The free competition is open to UK residents, aged 16 or over. Entrants are not eligible to win more than once. The prize is non-changeable, non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given.
- Wai Yee Hong reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
Employees (and their family members) of Lee Kum Kee and Wai Yee Hong are not eligible to enter the competition. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Entries will be accepted online on Facebook and Twitter. To enter, ‘like’ us on Facebook and post your picture in reply to our competition post, or on twitter, ‘follow’ us and reply to a competition tweet with your picture, including #ILoveCNY .
- The competition opens at 9:00am on Wednesday 18th February 2015 and closes at 22:00 on Thursday 5th March 2015.
- 8 winners will be picked from the entries. Winners will be contacted within a week, after the competition closes.
- By sending us an entry to the competition, you give us permission to use your submission in a gallery of entries on our website, and to retweet and share with our Twitter and Facebook pages.
- By entering the competition, you warrant that the entry is your own work, and that it does not infringe on the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any third party.
Wai Yee Hong reserves the right to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Wai Yee Hong is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.