Thank-you to all of you who entered our #ILoveCNY competition over Chinese New Year. We really enjoyed looking through your pictures and seeing what Chinese New Year meant to you all. Entries varied from traditional gifts like red envelopes to wonderful New Year food like hotpot and a whole fish.
A selection of the competition entries may be found on our Facebook page:
The winners were picked by manager, Allison Chow, who praised the winning entries on the way in which they captured the spirit of this special holiday. Winners each receive a selection of Lee Kum Kee goodies which we hope they will enjoy!
We are delighted to announce the eight winners of our competition:
- C. Smart – a lovely mix of traditional New Year candy box, with modern additions of gummy sweets.
- C. Reeves – a feast not only for your tummies, but for your eyes.
- W. Johnson Langton – A fun spot-colour pic from our Chinese New Year celebrations.
- E. Chan – A (growing) red-envelope collection.
- S. Duong – Colourful red envelopes displayed daintily on traditional pussy willow.
- P. Storch – The sheep, he eats vegetarian, like we do on Chinese New Year!
- L. Chen – A whole fish is so traditional for Chinese New Year, with meanings of abundance each year.
- D. Stout – Chinese New Year is a time to spend with your family and friends.