Wai Yee Hong UWE Student Shuttle Bus
Wai Yee Hong will be running a FREE student shuttle bus from UWE Frenchay campus on 22nd & 23rd September 2012. If you are visiting us on these days, we shall also have CUPP Tea Bar serving fresh Taiwan bubble tea from their mobile tea van, and Kung Fu Dumpling tastings on this weekend!
Our shuttle bus service is open to students with a valid student card so please have your student ID ready before boarding! If you can’t make it, why not try our FREE local delivery for online orders.
To book your seat, please get in touch with the International Office. All passengers must be able to produce valid student ID.
Rules of our bus service:
- This service is open to students with a valid university student card. You will be required to show your ID before boarding.
- No valid student ID? No ride. No exceptions.
- Our shuttle bus will not wait for individuals. Please ensure that you are there with plenty of time to spare.
- Seats will be assigned ‘first-come-first-served’.
- Please, no smoking, eating or drinking on the bus.
UWE Frenchay Campus – Car Park 25
We anticipate that this service will be very popular, so please book your slot with the International Office right away!
FREE Local Delivery from WaiYeeHong.com!
Can’t make the bus? No worries! WaiYeeHong.com are pleased to announce that, we are now offering a FREE* ‘local delivery service’ to addresses within 3 miles of our store. Don’t know if your address counts? Click here to check whether your delivery address is within 3 miles.
Customers in our local shipping area can also purchase goods from our fresh and frozen selection of products, such as fresh vegetables and hotpot ingredients and dumplings from our freezers!
*For more details, please see our Shipping and Returns Page.